The process of buying or selling a real estate property has become a challenging task due to the existence of large number of real estate intermediaries in different communication platforms like newspapers, social media channels, road shows. In this blog, you will read through different steps to put in mind to ease the process of buying or selling a real estate property.
Let us start with the tips before buying the property:
Let’s begin with buying real estate properties:
1. Be patient and take plenty of time while you conduct your market research and different other comparisons between properties. This step is extremely important to find a suitable property.
2. Seek for some advice from an expert. If you are a beginner in the real estate investments, this will help you to increase your awareness and benefit from the knowledge and the experiences they share with you.
3. Inspect the property and ensure its size and measurements align with what are mentioned on papers.
4. Make sure the location of the property you will buy is in proximity to the capital of a country or surrounded by all basic necessities of life.
5. If the building wherein your property is located is branded, this gives it an added value especially that it will help to result in low maintenance costs.
6. Ensure the quality of the final finishes of the property before the final receiving the property.
7. Inspect and ensure the quality of the facilities offered with the property with a maintenance expenses eye. For instance, expected consumption of electricity.
On the other hand, below are several points to be kept in mind when selling a property:
1. Work on marketing the property by taking several professional photos outside and inside the property to show the aesthetics of the property and its details.
2. Pay attention to the surroundings of the property and its external appearance. Repainting the exteriors when selling the property or repainting the door and entrance can leave a very important impact on the potential buyer. First appearance is what generates the first impression.
3. Before offering the property for sale, inspect finishing touches of the property, its quality, and repair of any damages.
4. Get rid of unnecessary pieces of furniture to create more space and thus show the property's real space.
5. The price is one of the important and influencing factors in any real estate transaction. So, you should look at the prices in the same area and choose an appropriate selling price. Taking into account timing of the sale, location of your property, and current market conditions is equally crucial.
6. If you find the selling process stressful and you do not have sufficient time or knowledge. Appoint a marketing agency to take that responsibility for you.