Today, major companies and institutions rely on e-marketing. It is basically marketing products and services directly via the internet. This results in communicating easily with customers in the shortest possible time. Below are some of the points highlighting the importance of E-Marketing:
- E-marketing shortens the distances between its users. This is because as it reaches any place, no matter how far away, and is not limited to a specific area.
- It is easy for an individual to set up a website wherein they can present and sell their products in an easy and simple way and without the high cost.
- It leads to a continuous relationship between the buyer and seller after the completion of the sale and purchase process. In addition to that, it allows the seller to specify the targeted audience.
- The process of selling and marketing products takes place at any time, as it is not linked to a specific time or date, and this helps to bring the largest number of target customers.
- E-marketing provides various accepted payment methods through multiple credit cards, which are available in all regions.
E-marketing is carried out through a set of tools that facilitate the implementation of the work correctly, such as social media sites. Also, E-Marketing introduced the feature of paid advertising campaigns. This has become a widespread method through publishing on various sites or through social networks that are widespread among all groups and ages.
Despite the growth and spread of the E-Marketing system, there is still a group that does not trust it and prefers traditional marketing for its clarity and transparency. Also, there are no institutions to protect customers from fraud and scams that they can be exposed to on the internet and the possibility of some bank accounts being hacked through several modern methods. Moreover, there some countries in different regions are still witnessing difficulties in electronic payment methods.