Investment is the best way to grow your wealth and have an additional income. There are several types of investment, but the most secure and growing is real estate investments. One of the best and most popularly traded in the real estate sector is the investment in apartments. Apartments are the lowest in price compared to villas or buildings and are the easiest in case of resale or lease. Due to the diversity of the market and real estate projects, the Bahraini real estate market is the most attractive, safest, and highest in profit compared to the local and global market.
The real estate awareness that real estate developers carry in this field; their delivery of projects on time maintaining the high quality; their commitment to real estate laws; and their cooperation with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority in Bahrain, provided a tight legislative structure that in turn guarantees the rights of investors and developers by providing them with the necessary conditions and licenses.
The Kingdom of Bahrain is attracting local and foreign projects and investments; it is witnessing an increase in the construction boom, and the maturity of the real estate sector, and a lot of momentum and interest, all of which comes within the Bahrain Vision 2020 scheme.
The various developmental projects around the Kingdom reflect the success of the real estate sector that resulted in an environment characterized by its possession of many elements that have contributed to attracting investors, such as the location of the Kingdom. Also, the political stability, economic freedom, and low expenses, along with the well-experienced workforce.
Some of the factors that contributed to the further growth and prosperity of the real estate sector in the Kingdom of Bahrain:
- The growth of the construction industry and the number of tourists in the Kingdom.
- The increase in population, purchasing power, and the quality of life, made it an attractive place for foreigners looking for work.
- Real estate developers directed to some freehold areas such as Amwaj Islands, Al Hidd, Juffair, Durrat Al Bahrain, etc, which prompted them to build many real estate projects and benefit from the high demand.
- The issuance of the law that allows expatriates to obtain 100% foreign ownership with limited monitor on the capital.
- Rent stability, which encouraged investors to multiply their wealth.
- Increase in demand for various tourism facilities and retail facilities due to the increased number of tourists.
- The decline in the rates of oil.